Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bog post #3

In Paul Krugman's essay, he talks about 'inequaility' and also, he says the matter of living standards. But, I don't know what is the standrad for. I don't believe there is the standard for people. Every person has their own standard, and each of them is different. And 'inequality'... I guess people probably know the world is not fair. Unfortuantely it is the result of capitalism. But I also think why rich people get more benefirs than other people even though they do not work hard. why are they not affected by inequality like lower classes... because they have money. However, it doesn't mean that they are happy. Ithe 'who built the pyramids', Michael is not really happy.But, there are many people who enjoy their life even thogh they struggle for living.
I agree with inequality is unfair. But it can't make people unhappy. In the movie 'Born rich', I don't really remember the name... some of they say, they are not always happy but they have a lot of money and can get everything they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment